We have been following Government & Building Industry Association announcements and publications closely to make sure that we continue to conduct our business in a safe and responsible way & are playing our part in preventing the spread of COVID 19.
- We are absolutely committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our workers, our clients, our trade partners and the public.
- We are strictly complying with the Commonwealth and Victorian Government’s latest requirements and recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID 19.
- We are implementing the Victorian Government’s “Best Practice for Managing Construction Sites in the COVID 19 Environment” and the Master Builders’ “COVID19 Guidelines for the Building & Construction Industry”.
- In particular, we have introduced new standard operating procedures and policies including a designated COVID 19 prevention “Monitor” on each site, site entry screening questionnaires and declarations, strict physical distancing requirements, site signs with hygiene requirements and other essential information in prominent locations on site, upgraded hand washing facilities, maximising exposure to fresh air and light, one person limit in our vehicles, and regular cleaning/decontamination of frequently touched surfaces and shared tools.
IN THE OFFICE:
- We are continuing to work with our clients and designers to develop concepts, designs and construction drawings so that everything will be perfectly in place to start building as soon as possible.
- We are continuing to do all administration to efficiently run our projects and contribute to the local and national economy.
- We are following all Government requirements and guidelines, particularly regarding social distancing and hygiene.
- All meetings are now online via ZOOM until it is safe to meet in person again.
If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always looking to improve our systems and value your feedback.